- This event has passed.
Summer Athletics Camp
Athletics camps FAQs
- What time is camp? And is there wrap around? Times are 10am – 3pm. We currently don’t offer wrap around care, it is something will we look at for future camp if there is the interest.
- Where is the camp? Edmondscote Athletics Track, River Close, Leamington Spa, CV32 6AD
- Does my child have to have done athletics before? No, children who have never done athletics before, are coached alone side children with experience. Watching peers who know what they are doing is often the best coaching. We call this peer to peer coaching.
- What does my child need to bring? This depends on your child’s needs in the day. Basics are Lunch and Snacks, a drink which can be refilled, sun cream, waterproof and some layers. If your child requires any regular medication, they should also bring this.
- Does my child need to be a member to come? No, we have a range of children who come, non members, members or members of other club in Warwickshire/Midlands.
- What if I live outside of Leamington? Children as far as Rugby to the north and Banbury to the south have come along to have FUN!
- Do we accept childcare vouchers? Unfortunately we do not not at this time.
What are the costs?
- Monday to Wednesday – £70.00
- Monday to Friday – £100.00